is at the
August 14 - 16 שבת פרשת ראה
August 28 - 30 שבת פרשת כי תצא
September 4 - 6 MAYBE שבת פרשת כי תבא
"We will not be open August 21st"
For details, you can call after 11:30am, leave a message or text this number:
or email: ShabbosGetaway@gmail.com
Calls will אי"ה be answered or returned daily.
Price for Shabbos: $129 per night for the "Double bed suite" and $119 for the "King bed suite". Total after tax (2 nights): $296 for the "Double" and $272 for the "king".
Warmer: Hotplates are not allowed by law. To reserve a shelf in our warmer, $30 must be paid in advance. A shelf will fit 4 5" x 7" x 2-1/2" (2-1/4 lb.) pans.
Reserve early to get the best room choices...
(Double bed suites and low floors)
Here are some answers to general questions:
- A schedule of זמנים and other IMPORTANT INFORMATION will be available at the front desk upon arrival. Please read ALL information.
- Bring your own food. No food allowed in ballrooms unless reserved, arranged and prepaid.
- No crock-pots or hotplates are allowed in the room.
- We will have a limited amount of Kiddush warmers in the ballrooms that will be available WITH PRIOR RESERVATIONS ONLY.
- ONLY 5 x 7 x 2-1/2" high pans, as pictured below, will be allowed and a maximum of 4 pans per family.
- There will be a $30 charge for using the warmer in addition to a $30 charge for the Shul.
- Even if you did not book with the group rate, the $30 Shul charge is required.
Just a reminder. Only this size pan will be accepted in the warmers, anything else will not fit on shelves!!!
5" wide x 7" long x 2-1/2" high
For any questions please call or text 347-586-9487 or send an email to: ShabbosGetaway@Gmail.com
You will get answered as soon as possible but probably not till evening.
Have a joyful healthy summer!
- What can my kids do there for Shabbos? We recommend bringing along games. The kids enjoy sitting outside the room and playing.
- Can I reserve for one night only? No. The minimum stay is 2 nights.
- Is there hot water available? Yes. There is hot water, coffee and tea in the Shul room available to all.
5023 New Utrecht Avenue, Brooklyn
Shabbos package: $129.99
Must reserve by Thursday 5:00pm